The Vermont Department of Labor will start distributing the Unemployment Tax Form 1099G to those individuals that received unemployment payments in 2017. The 1099Gs will begin being mailed on Monday, January 22, 2018 and will continued to mailed the week of January 22nd until completed. The 1099G is only available in paper form. Your tax information is not available online.
The 1099G Tax Form will be mailed to the address on record with the Unemployment Insurance Department. If you have moved, or you are unsure of the address on file, update your address by calling 877-214-3332 to avoid delays in receiving your tax information.
Are you considering a career in growing field of Advanced Manufacturing?
Hypertherm of Hanover, NH is hiring up to 16 CNC Machine Operators to join their team of Associates!
No experience required – Hypertherm hires all Machine Operators through completion of a 9-week fundamentals program at the Hypertherm Technical Training Institute.
- A certificate and credits towards an Associate’s Degree after successful program completion
- $14.30/hour (2nd shift base, plus differential) to $14.95/hour (3rd shift base, plus differential) during the program
- An increase to base pay after successful program completion
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Profit sharing program
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Stable, growing organization with a strong no-layoff philosophy
- Non-union, safe, friendly environment
- Competitive medical/dental insurance
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Gym facilities open 24/7 with free fitness classes
- In-house cafeterias
- Community Service Time, 32 hours/year
Interested applicants should plan to attend the upcoming Career Fair to learn about what makes Hypertherm one of the best companies to work for in New Hampshire!
Candidates must attend a Career Fair in Hanover, New Hampshire, on Saturday, January 27. Click here to learn more, register online, and apply!
Join Hypertherm Team as a CNC Machine Operator [pdf]
Soon Vermont JobLink will require a working email address to uniquely identify you with your account for security purposes. You will also be able to use your email address to reset your password and opt into notifications that will enhance your job search.
Please prepare for these upcoming changes by reviewing your contact information now. Click My Profile in your main menu, then click Edit Contact Information. If you have already provided an email address, please ensure you can access it and that it is not shared with any other Vermont JobLink users (such as a spouse or other family member). If you have not provided an email address, please do so. After making any changes, click Save on the Contact Information page.
If you need to set up an email account, here are the links to a few of the free email providers:
Attention Vermont Employers
ALL employers are required to file their quarterly Unemployment Insurance Wage and Contribution Reports electronically.
Employers reporting 0 to 250 employees:
- The electronic Vermont Internet Tax and Wage System (VITWS) can be accessed by selecting “Employer Online Services” on the home page, then selecting “File Your Quarterly Reports & Taxable Wage Base Information”.
- New employers will be mailed a temporary password. When the temporary password is received, log onto the Vermont Internet Tax and Wage System (VITWS) to create your own custom password for quarterly filing. Please retain your newly established password for safe keeping, as this will be your permanent password for all future filings.
- If you need to reset your password, please call the Employer Service Unit at 802-828-4344.
Employers reporting more than 250 employees:
A penalty assessment of $100.00 will be charged to employers who fail to file electronically.