(802) 828-4000 Contact Us | Sitemap

Retaliation Complaints


report-whistleblower-retaliationIf you believe that you are a victim of whistleblower retaliation, please use this form:

VOSHA Retaliation Complaint

  • (i.e. bringing a safety complaint to the attention of the supervisor, filing a workers’ compensation claim, filing a VOSHA complaint, etc.)
  • (i.e. demotion, firing, etc.)
  • If you are an authorized representative of employees affected by this complaint, please state the name of the organization that you represent and your title

Translate »