- Please email the following items to Michele.Kupersmith@vermont.gov and Jason.Boss@vermont.gov:
Current class schedule
Policies [specifically, tuition refund, EEO and Accessibility policies]
Program Information must be completed for each program.
If the program is intended to prepare the student for licensure or certification, list the type of license and the name of the licensing or certifying entity.
Total Hours of Instruction:
Class Size and Location:
(per semester, per student)
ELIGIBLE TRAINING PROVIDER PERFORMANCE INFORMATION
- (Complete One Performance Information Sheet for Each Program)
Twelve-month period of performance for training program (see footnote 1) being reported:
1. Number of program participants.
2. The percentage of program participants who have completed the program.
3. The percentage of program participants who are in unsubsidized employment during the second quarter after exit from the program.
4. The percentage of program participants who are in unsubsidized employment during the fourth quarter after exit from the program.
5. The median earnings of program participants who are in unsubsidized employment during the second quarter after exit from the program.
6. The percentage of program participants who obtain a recognized post-secondary credential (see footnote 2), or a secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent during participation in or within one (1) year after exit from the program. Participants who obtain a secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent shall be included only if such participants, in addition to obtaining such diploma, have obtained or retained employment or are in an education or training program leading to a recognized post-secondary credential within one (1) year after exit from the program.
7. Where appropriate, rate of successful completion by all participants of:
Note: The Eligible Training Provider will likely need to work with the VDOL in order to complete #3-5, above.
Mail Application To:
Vermont Department of Labor
c/o Workforce Development Division
P.O. Box 488
Montpelier, VT 05601-0488
1. For an initial eligibility determination, the Training Provider should provide any accurate information related to the requested performance measures and certify to the VDOL the ability to meet minimum performance levels and accurately submit the required information at the end of the performance period. Contact the VDOL, Workforce Development Division for further information (802-828-4151).
2. Recognized post-secondary credential-The term "recognized post-secondary credential" means a credential consisting of an industry-recognized certificate or certification, a certificate of completion of an apprenticeship, a license recognized by the by the State involved or Federal Government, or an associate or baccalaureate degree.
By signing, I hereby certify that all information provided in this application package (including attachments) is accurate as of the date of submission. I further certify my understanding that any or all of the items included in the application may be displayed as part of the Vermont list of WIOA-approved training providers. As a potential recipient of funds from WIOA this organization agrees to comply with non-dis-crimination provisions of the WIOA located in Section 188 and 29 CFR 37. By signing this document the Training Provider agrees to comply with the WIOA reporting requirements.
If the Vermont Department of Labor, after consultation with the State Workforce Development Board, determines that a training provider intentionally provided inaccurate information, or determines the provider has substantially violated any requirements of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, eligibility shall be terminated and all funds received for the program during the period of non-compliance shall be repaid.