(802) 828-4000 Contact Us | Sitemap

Claims Filing


When you’re injured at work, you must notify your employer IMMEDIATELY.

If your injury occurs over a period of time versus immediately, then you should notify your employer as soon as you’re aware of the injury.

Your employer will then file a workers’ compensation claim with their insurance company, and you should be given a copy of that report.

If your employer does not file a workers’ compensation claim, then you can contact our office (802) 828-2286 and request a Form 5 – Employee’s Notice of Injury and Claim for Compensation [PDF].

If you file a Form 5 you will be required to provide evidence that your injury was as a result of your employment.

This will include medical records and statements from anyone who witnessed the injury.

You can download the Form 5 with complete instructions here [PDF].

Translate »