Vermont Workplace Safety Week
Join the Vermont Department of Labor and its Vermont Occupational Safety and Health Administration (VOSHA) in celebrating Vermont Workplace Safety Week. This September 12-18, VOSHA will host a series of events to promote safety programs and safe workplaces across Vermont. Learn more about the weeks events below.
- Governor Phil Scott Proclaims Vermont Workplace Safety Week
- Press Release: Governor Phil Scott, Department of Labor celebrate Vermont Workplace Safety Week
Vermont Workplace Safety Week event details:
- Green Mountain VPP Conference
- Employer conference to detail the benefits of participation in VOSHA workplace safety programs, including Green Mountain VPP. Vermont's top employers for workplace safety will present on creating safer workplaces. Featuring special guest speakers on the importance of workplace safety in Vermont.
- Webinar: Management Commitment and Employee Involvement
- How to help engage management and employees in working toward a safer workplace.
- Webinar: Worksite Analysis
- Methods of finding the hazards at your worksite.
- Webinar: Hazard Prevention and Control
- Methods of eliminating hazards and preventing reoccurrences of eliminated hazards.
- Webinar: Safety and Health Training
- Making training effective and engaging.