State Agency and Department Guidance
- Trained staff are available 24/7 that can help identify resources across the state. This includes food, fuel, emergency assistance, health care, housing, mental health services and more. Dial 2-1-1 toll free from anywhere in Vermont or search their online resource directory through the link above.
Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- Information on COVID-19 for farms, agricultural businesses, farm markets and service providers is available from the Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets. Find guidance on Food Safety from the FDA, Food Industry Resources from Cornell University, FAQs for Veterinarians and Veterinary Clinics, and more.
Agency of Commerce and Community Development
- Resources are available for Businesses (Financial Assistance and Sector Guidance), Individuals (Financial Assistance and Housing) and Communities (Recovery Funding, Open Meeting Law Changes, Translated Guidance for Vermonters).
Agency of Education
- Information and guidance specific to Vermont schools and Supervisory Unions/Supervisory Districts (SU/SDs) from the Agency of Education.
Agency of Natural Resources
- Direction for the public to connect to Agency staff and guidance for Regulated Entities and Permitees, including information to contact regional offices and guidance on outdoor recreation and environmental regulations.
Department of Children and Families
- Information for Child Care Programs, Children's Integrated Services Providers and CDD Grantees and Contractors.
- Rescources for Families: https://dcf.vermont.gov/resources/topic
- Financial Assistance: https://dcf.vermont.gov/benefits
- Mental Health: https://mentalhealth.vermont.gov/Corona-MH
Department of Financial Regulation
- Information related to changes in regulatory business practices or assistance as it pertains to Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Department of Financial Regulation.
Department of Health
- Public health guidelines, status updates, FAQs, and other resources from the Department of Health.
Department of Mental Health
- Guidance for Individuals and Families to promote and improve mental health, including Self-Care information. Guidance for Service Providers is also available.
Department of Public Safety
- Guidance on enforcement of ‘Stay Home, Stay Safe’ executive order from the Vermont Department of Public Safety.
Department of Public Service
- Information concerning energy, telecommunications, water and wastewater from the Department of Public Service, including:
Department of Taxes
- Information for taxpayers from the Department of Taxes. A set of COVID-19 FAQs is also available online.
Department of Vermont Health Access
- Guidance to health care providers and members from the Department of Vermont Health Access.
Office of the Vermont Attorney General
- Guidance for employers and employees from the Office of the Vermont Attorney General, including a workplace guidance document: COVID-19 Pandemic Resources for Vermont Employers and Employees.
Public Utility Commission
- Information and guidance specific to operational changes for the Public Utility Commission, including:
Secretary of State
- Guidance from the Vermont Secretary of State.
Vermont Emergency Management
- Information on public health guidelines, status updates, FAQs, and other resources from Vermont Emergency Management, including What (the) Governor's Stay Home/Stay Safe Order Means to Vermonters.