Want a New Direction? Find Job Training … And The Money to Pay for it
Join the Vermont Department of Labor and VSAC at College & Career Pathways 2020 for a FREE program to help adults plan for education and training beyond high school.
Attend evening workshops to learn about short-term training for in-demand jobs in your region; meet with local program reps at the career training resource fair; and discover ways to help you pay for training or school – including on-site approval of free money through Advancement Grants for non-degree programs or training.
Each evening program runs from 4:30-8:00pm and includes a light dinner and a drawing for a $100 VISA gift card.
Choose from 4 dates/4 locations:
- February 26, Castleton
- March 11, Putney
- March 19, Colchester
- April 6, Lyndon
Attend workshops and get steps to move forward:
- Navigating your way to a better job through short-term training
- Funding your certificate or technical training program, including how to apply for grants & scholarships (free money)
- How to get a fresh start if you have a loan in default
Drop in at the Career Training Resource Fair and talk to Vermont experts about:
- Short-term career training programs in your region
- Organizations that help with funding continuing education and life expenses
- Organizations that support adults in their job search or as they pursue career training
Details and registration at www.vsac.org/training or call VSAC at 888-943-7301.