How do I get licensed to adjust workers’ compensation claims in Vermont?
The Department of Financial Regulation (DFR) licenses all insurance adjusters doing business in Vermont, including those who adjust workers’ compensation claims for out-of-state carriers. To find out about licensing requirements, examinations, and relicensing information, contact DFR.
What continuing education is offered in Vermont?
In order to be re-licensed to adjust Vermont workers’ compensation claims, adjusters must receive continuing education credit by attending Vermont Department of Labor sponsored trainings.
*Summer Adjuster's Conference (Virtual-Only)
- Wednesday, July 28- Thursday, July 29, 2021
- *This conference will be completely virtual
- The seminars will begin at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday and conclude at 12:15 p.m. on Thursday.
- Attendees must be present for the whole conference for continuing education credit.
- Conference registration is being done through Delaney Meeting and Event Management's online Registration Form.
- If you are unable to register online, contact Delaney Meeting and Event Management at (802) 865-5202.
- For questions regarding the event, please contact Sharon Cseh at email@example.com.