Skip to main content

An Official Vermont Government Website

Vermont State Logo

Public Records Requests

Under Vermont’s Public Records Law the Department of Labor (VDOL) must provide the public with access to Department of Labor records, unless the records are protected from disclosure under specific exemptions in the Law. For non-VDOL records, please contact the agency or department responsible for the record(s) in question.


To submit a new request for VDOL records, under the Public Records Law, please contact one of the designated VDOL Records Officers listed below. Formal request should be made in writing, and provide a detailed description of the type of record being requests.


Dirk Anderson, General Counsel, Commissioner of Labors’ Office
5 Green Mountain Drive, Montpelier, VT 05601


Annika Green, Staff Attorney, Vermont Department of Labor
5 Green Mountain Drive, Montpelier, VT 05601