Virtual Town Hall Series: Employers
The Vermont Department of Labor has announced that it will hold the first in a series of Virtual Town Hall events on Thursday, April 2 at 2:00pm. This first event will focus on services for employers, focusing on issues around Unemployment Insurance, among other labor-related topics. Full event details are listed below:
Department of Labor Virtual Town Hall Series
- DATE: Thursday, April 2, 2020
- TIME: 2:00pm – 3:00 pm
- Michael Harrington, Interim Commissioner, VT Department of Labor
- Cameron Wood, Director of Unemployment Insurance Division, VT Department of Labor
- Dirk Anderson, General Counsel, VT Department of Labor
- Link to join Virtual Town Hall event: bit.ly/VTlaborTownHall
The event is available for any employer in the State of Vermont looking for more information about labor related topics. A portion of the event will be held for Q&A with the presenters. If you are unable to view the event, a recording will be created and made available for viewing after the event.
Future dates and times for the Virtual Town Hall series have not yet been finalized, but further updates will be posted on the Department’s website at https://Labor.Vermont.gov.