VT Labor E-Alerts
Receive regular emails and alerts specific to Department operations. Examples of the types of emails the Department sends include:
- Changes in state and federal law
- Updates to policies and procedures
- Grant and other funding opportunities
- Annual determinaitons (e.g., minimum wage, taxable wage base, maximum weekly benefit amount, etc.)
- Changes to employer/employee workplace expectations, and more.
Weekly Jobs Newsletter
Register to recieve information on jobs, featured employers, workshops, hiring events, and more from the Department of Labor's Workforce Development division. Emails include regional job postings from Vermont JobLink, which are selected each week by local Career Specialists.
View this week's featured jobs at Labor.Vermont.gov/jobs/highlighted-vermont-job-openings