#Hiring2DayVT Virtual Job Fair - Construction Jobs in Vermont
The Associated General Contractors of Vermont and the Vermont Department of Labor invite you to attend a #Hiring2DayVT Virtual Job Fair - Construction Jobs in Vermont. Join our events on Thursday April 8 and 22 at 11:00am to hear from local employers, state wide.
Participating Employers (April 22)
- ADA Traffic Control
- Agency of Transportation
- Cable Services Company Inc.
- Carroll Concrete
- Casella Construction
- Engineer Construction Inc.
- Green Mountain Concert Services
- Green Mountain Traffic Control
- Housewright Construction
- J.P. Sicard
- Kubricky Construction Corp.
- PC Construction
- Pike Industries
- Renewal by Anderson
- S.D. Ireland
- Sun Common
- Vermont Roadworks
- Walker Construction
Past Participating Employers (April 8)
More on Construction Industry
Did you know that the average salary for a Construction worker in Vermont is $61,762? Contractors are hiring now across the state, and ALL skill levels are needed.
Contact your local Career Resource Center: https://labor.vermont.gov/workforce-development/find-your-local-career-resource-center
How to Join the Event
Direct Link to Event: http://bit.ly/VTLabor-VirtualJobFair
Phone/Dial-In Details: 802-828-7667 (Conference ID: 348 860 144#)
- Join the Virtual Job Fair through the link above
- Once in the meeting attendees will receive updates on resources available for their job search and information on other programs from the Department of Labor
- Local Virtual Job Fair information will be provided to direct attendees to region of their choice; region information may also be found below
- Please note: Regional schedules may vary - please register for our newsletter to stay up to date on upcoming Virtual Job Fairs
Featured Local Regions (information will be added as it becomes available)
- Bennington, Middlebury, Rutland, and others in Southwest VT:
- Brattleboro, Springfield, and others in Southeast VT:
- Burlington, St. Albans, and others in Northwest VT:
- Montpelier, Morrisville, White River Jct., and others in Central VT:
- Newport, St. Johnsbury, and others in Northeast VT :
Need a dial-in phone number? Contact your local Career Resource Center for details.
#Hiring2DayVT Virtual Job Fair events will be held through Microsoft Teams
- Need Help with Teams? Click here to read some helpful tips on using Teams: https://labor.vermont.gov/document/microsoft-teams-attendees
- Please note, attendees will not be required to download MS Teams or create an account to participate