Skip to main content

Request Corrected 1099-G

If you are needing information on your Department of Labor 1099-G to be corrected, please complete this form.

Note: A misspelled name or incorrect address do not require a corrected 1099-G. Only if the name and/or social security number does to match your own, or if you believe the benefit amount or tax withholdings are incorrect, do you need to submit this form.

Claimant Information

Request for Correction

Unemployment Insurance 1099
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance 1099
Lost Wages Assistance 1099

Address Section

Additional Information

Please note that benefit amounts are calculated by the Vermont Department of Labor's payment database. The Department works to keep an accurate accounting of benefits received for each claimant. Remember that amounts can include additional federal benefits, as well as any taxes withheld at the claimant's request.

If you believe there is a discrepancy, please upload any documentation in the field below as proof you received a different amount. Failure to upload documentation will result in the Department reviewing ONLY internal payment records to validate benefit amounts.

One file only.
2 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, pdf.

  • This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.