Resources for Employees:
How Do I Establish My Unemployment Insurance Claim?
- To establish your initial claim over the phone, please call 1-877-214-3332 - *please note that you will need to provide a valid EMAIL ADDRESS in order to open a new claim.
- More information about establishing a NEW claim can be found at https://labor.vermont.gov/unemployment-insurance/ui-claimants/establishing-unemployment-claim.
- Looking for information on the PUA program for self employed and those traditionally not eligible for benefits? Go to https://labor.vermont.gov/pua.
I Have Already Established My Claim. What Are the Next Steps?
- UI For Claimants: Looking for more information on what comes after you have established your Unemployment Insurance Claim? Click here for Unemployment Insurance Claimant information
- Filing My Weekly Claim: For more information on how and where to file your claim WEEKLY, click the link to learn more About Filing Your Weekly UI Claim.
- Problems Filing a Weekly Claim: Please call the Claimant Assistance Line at 1-877-214-3332
- Job Seekers: Are you filing for unemployment, but also looking for career advice, part-time work or to help your community amidst COVID-19? Go to https://labor.vermont.gov/jobs for more!
Didn't find the question or answer you were looking for? Try these helpful links: