Unemployment Insurance

Steps for UI - Videos

In an effort to provide resources to those who are unemployed, the Vermont Department of Labor has created a series of video instructions for Vermont unemployment insurance claimants. Please find below the current video library.


Subscribe to RSS - Unemployment Insurance

Contact Information

COVID-19 Update: Department of Labor regional offices are currently operating with limited times for in-person services due to COVID-19 and staffing limitations. To see when your local office is open for in-person services click here.

Vermont Department of Labor
5 Green Mountain Drive
P.O. Box 488
Montpelier, 05601-0488
(802) 828-4000

Department Directory