As of January 28, 2022, all form 1099-G tax documents have been mailed. You have likely received your 1099-G at this point in time.
If you have not received a 1099-G or believe some of the information on the form is incorrect, please review the information below to submit the appropriate form to have your 1099-G reviewed or remailed.
- If you have not received your 2021 form 1099-G for unemployment insurance benefits and are unsure of the address on file with your claim, please contact the Claimant Assistance Center (877-214-3332) to have the address verified before completing any of the forms linked below.
- If you have not received your 2021 form 1099-G and your mailing address has not changed since you filed for benefits, please complete the form below to have a new 1099-G mailed to you.
- New/Reissue 1099-G: https://labor.vermont.gov/form/request-duplicate-1099-g
- If you have not received a 1099-G and your mailing address has changed since you filed for benefits, please complete the change of address form below to have your address updated in the unemployment system and a new 1099-G mailed to that address.
- Change of Address: https://labor.vermont.gov/document/b-2-claimant-change-address-form
- If you received a 1099-G and believe that the monetary amounts or other information on the 1099-G is incorrect, please complete the form to have a UI specialist review the information on your claim.
- Corrected 1099-G: https://labor.vermont.gov/form/request-corrected-1099-g
- You will likely receive one 1099-G. However, some claimants may receive multiple documents if they received reissued Lost Wage Assistance Program payments or filed in both regular unemployment insurance and PUA during 2021. You can identify which program your 1099-G is for by the program code printed in the “Account Number” box on the bottom left corner of your 1099-G.
- 001-UI: Regular Unemployment Insurance program
- 002-PUA: Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program
- 003-LWA: Lost Wage Assistance (LWA) program
- The Lost Wages Assistance Program was a supplemental program in 2020 that paid out $300 per week for up to six weeks (for the benefit weeks ending August 1 – September 5).
- If you filed for benefits in the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program, your 1099-G has been mailed to you. Your 1099-G has also been uploaded to your PUA online portal.
- Note: If you filed in the regular unemployment insurance system, we are unable to upload your 1099 to your online claimant portal because of system limitations.